Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Country Sass Boutique may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- - First and Last Name
- - Mailing Address
- - E-mail Address
- - Phone Number
- If you purchase Country Sass Boutique's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- Country Sass Boutique may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Use of your Personal Information
- Country Sass Boutique collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- Country Sass Boutique may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Country Sass Boutique and its affiliates.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Country Sass Boutique does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
This is a RocketLawyer.com document. Page 1 of 4
Country Sass Boutique may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Country Sass Boutique may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Country Sass Boutique, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Country Sass Boutique may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Country Sass Boutique or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Country Sass Boutique; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Country Sass Boutique, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Country Sass Boutique may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Country Sass Boutique, in order to determine what Country Sass Boutique services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Country Sass Boutique to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Country Sass Boutique. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Country Sass Boutique website.
The Country Sass Boutique website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Country Sass Boutique pages, or register with Country Sass Boutique site or services, a cookie helps Country Sass Boutique to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Country Sass Boutique website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Country Sass Boutique features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you
This is a RocketLawyer.com document. Page 2 of 4
choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Country Sass Boutique services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Country Sass Boutique secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Country Sass Boutique uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Country Sass Boutique does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Country Sass Boutique by contacting us here:
- Web page: _________________
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 13602660085
From time to time, Country Sass Boutique may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Country Sass Boutique or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Country Sass Boutique, you may opt out of such communications by Clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Country Sass Boutique welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Country Sass Boutique has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Country Sass Boutique at:
Country Sass LLC
108 E Washington Street Napavine, Washington 98565
Email Address: Shopcountrysass@gmail.com
Telephone number: (360)266-0085
Effective as of April 11, 2019